CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-30T22:02:48+00:002013 Nissan Sentra CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-30T22:02:48+00:00
- ROAD TEST OF VEHICLE CONFIRMED CUSTOMER COMPLAINT OF TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE CAUSED BY MAJOR SLIPPAGE OF CVT BELT. REPLACEMENT OF TRANSMISSION WILL BE NECESSARY TO CORRECT CONCERN
- TRANSAXLE ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Automatic CVT Trans w/o Powertrain Assembly Removal – [Includes: Programming. DOES NOT include wheel alignment.]
- (Combination) – CRANKSHAFT OIL SEAL – Remove & Replace Automatic CVT Trans Rear
- (Combination) – TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER & LINES – Flush Automatic CVT Trans
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
KARL K. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/29/2021